Standing for Community Resources for Education, Alternative Treatment and Evaluation, C.R.E.A.T.E., Inc. was founded in 1975 as a non-profit in Minneapolis to carry out the mission of providing a variety of services that allow individuals to make responsible decisions about the roles mood-altering chemicals play in their lives.
Vision: Personal recovery can be achieved through awareness, education, and community. It is our belief that personal recovery happens by:
- Strengthening clients through increased awareness and education who in turn will contribute to their communities
- Allowing clients a voice in their recovery
- Achieving a healthy mind, body, and soul for each client
- Each client collaborating with a passionate and dedicated staff
Mission: To provide a variety of professional services that allow individuals to make responsible decisions about mood altering chemicals.
Values: We believe in:
- Finding hope in every situation and opportunity to recover
- Importance of client voice
- Individual recovery paths
- Evidence based practices
- Ethical and creative staff